Taking graduate courses at East Stroudsburg University just got easier for school district employees!
The districts listed below have partnered with ESU by joining our PreK-12 Educator Tuition (P.E.T.) Program.
This means no out-of-pocket tuition expenses for YOU!
Once approved, your district will be billed for the cost of tuition, you only pay related fees by the outlined due date.
Here’s how it works:
- Tuition Approval Form
- Print and complete form with your district business office and/or superintendent
- Submit your completed P.E.T. Approval form to the Graduate College office:
- Regular mail: East Stroudsburg University Graduate College, 154 Zimbar-Liljenstein Hall, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
- Fax: (570) 422-3711
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for courses through the Graduate College
- Information regarding your updated bill will be e-mailed once your registration and P.E.T. approval form have been processed.
- ESU will notify the district regarding your registration and final grade. You will receive a bill for the tuition if you do not earn the required minimum grade outlined in your district contract.
To register for courses:
- Degree and Certification-seeking Students: Submit an online application for consideration and review by the appropriate department. Once the online application has been submitted, you will receive an e-mail from the Graduate College outlining the required items needed to complete your application.
- Non-Degree (Special Status) Students: Intended for anyone looking to enroll in a graduate class but not planning to complete a degree or certification program. Submit the Special Status form to the Graduate College office. Once processed, you will receive student portal and registration information.
- Continuing Students: Register through your myESU student portal. If you are having trouble accessing the portal and need to reset your password, please visit www.esu.edu/welcome.
For more information about this program, contact Kevin Quintero in the Graduate College at email@example.com or (570) 422-3890.
*School district collective bargaining agreements may result in slight modifications to this program.