Taking graduate courses at East Stroudsburg University just got easier for school district employees!
The districts listed below have partnered with ESU by joining our PreK-12 Educator Tuition (P.E.T.) Program.
This means no out-of-pocket tuition expenses for YOU!**
Once approved, your district will be billed for the cost of tuition, you only pay related fees by the outlined due date.
- East Stroudsburg
- Delaware Valley
- Pen Argyl
- Allentown Area School District
- Career and Technology Center of Lackawanna County
- East Penn School District
- Cumberland Valley School District
- Wayne Highlands Area School District
- Kittatinny Regional School District
- Pleasant Valley
- Wilson Area
- Pocono Mountain
- Easton (National Board Only)
- Lehigh Valley Regional Charter School
- Northampton Area School District
- Catasauqua Area School District
- Lehighton Area School District
- Panther Valley Area School District
- Arts Academy Elementary Charter School
Here’s how it works:
- Tuition Approval Form
- Print and complete form with your district business office and/or superintendent
- Submit your completed P.E.T. Approval form to the Graduate College office:
- Regular mail: East Stroudsburg University Graduate College, 154 Zimbar-Liljenstein Hall, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
- Fax: (570) 422-3711
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for courses through the Graduate College
- Information regarding your updated bill will be e-mailed once your registration and P.E.T. approval form have been processed.
- ESU will notify the district regarding your registration and final grade. You will receive a bill for the tuition if you do not earn the required minimum grade outlined in your district contract.
To register for courses:
- Degree and Certification-seeking Students: Submit an online application for consideration and review by the appropriate department. Once the online application has been submitted, you will receive an e-mail from the Graduate College outlining the required items needed to complete your application.
- Non-Degree (Special Status) Students: Intended for anyone looking to enroll in a graduate class but not planning to complete a degree or certification program. Submit the Special Status form to the Graduate College office. Once processed, you will receive student portal and registration information.
- Continuing Students: Register through your myESU student portal. If you are having trouble accessing the portal and need to reset your password, please visit www.esu.edu/welcome.
For more information about this program, contact Kevin Quintero in the Graduate College at email@example.com or (570) 422-3890.
**School district collective bargaining agreements may result in slight modifications to this program.