Taking graduate courses at East Stroudsburg University just got easier for school district employees!
The districts listed below have partnered with ESU by joining our PreK-12 Educator Tuition (P.E.T.) Program.
This means no out-of-pocket tuition expenses for YOU!**
Once approved, your district will be billed for the cost of tuition, you only pay related fees by the outlined due date.
- East Stroudsburg Area School District
- Stroudsburg Area School District
- Delaware Valley
- Pen Argyl
- Allentown Area School District
- Career and Technology Center of Lackawanna County
- East Penn School District
- Cumberland Valley School District (National Board program Only)
- Wayne Highlands Area School District
- Kittatinny Regional School District
- Pleasant Valley
- Wilson Area
- Easton (National Board program Only)
- Lehigh Valley Regional Charter School
- Northampton Area School District
- Catasauqua Area School District
- Lehighton Area School District
- Panther Valley Area School District
- Arts Academy Elementary Charter School
- Belvidere School District
Here’s how it works:
- Download the Tuition Approval Form.
- Print and complete form with your district business office and/or superintendent
- Submit your completed P.E.T. Approval form to the Graduate College office:
- Regular mail: East Stroudsburg University, Graduate and Extended Studies, Reibman Administration Building, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
- Fax: (570) 422-3711
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for courses through the Graduate and Extended Studies office
- Information regarding your updated bill will be e-mailed once your registration and P.E.T. approval form have been processed.
- ESU will notify the district regarding your registration and final grade. You will receive a bill for the tuition if you do not earn the required minimum grade outlined in your district contract.
To register for courses:
- Degree and Certification-seeking Students: Submit an online application for consideration and review by the appropriate department. Once the online application has been submitted, you will receive an e-mail from the Graduate College outlining the required items needed to complete your application.
- Non-Degree (Special Status) Students: Intended for anyone looking to enroll in a graduate class but not planning to complete a degree or certification program. Submit the Special Status form to the Graduate and Extended Studies office. Once processed, you will receive student portal and registration information.
- Continuing Students: Register through your myESU student portal. If you are having trouble accessing the portal can try resetting your password.
For more information about this program, contact Kevin Quintero in the Graduate and Extended Studies office at email@example.com or (570) 422-3890.
** School district collective bargaining agreements may result in slight modifications to this program.
- Campus Address
- Reibman Administration
- (570) 422-3890
- (570) 422-3711 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Associate Director of Graduate and Extended Studies
- Kevin Quintero