Requesting Act 48 Hours/Credits on-line is easy!
As an approved provider of Act 48 hours by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
East Stroudsburg University would like to ensure that the credit hours are applied to your PERMS record for Act 48 hours.
Upon completion of the course and submission of a final grade, complete the Act 48 request form.
Once received, the Student Enrollment Center will verify the information before submitting it to the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
You may check your Act 48 progress by visiting Professional Education Record Management System (PERMS) and enter your PPID.
Before filling out the form, make sure you have the following information:
- PPID (Professional Personal ID Number)
- Course Number
- Course Title (as noted on the transcript)
- Semester Completed
- Please review your transcript prior to submitting your request to ensure the following items are met:
- Grade has been entered for the course
- Course does not include one of the following grades: I (Incomplete), O (Ongoing), E/F (Failing), W (Withdrawal)
A representative of the Student Enrollment Center will contact you if your request cannot be successfully submitted to the Pennsylvania Department of Education for any reason.
The e-mail address provided on the form should be one which you check on a regular basis.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call (570) 422-2800.