East Stroudsburg University maintains a vested interest in the health and well-being of our students, faculty and staff.
We are committed to providing an environment where individuals are free to work, learn, and teach in an environment that is both unencumbered and uninhibited by others.
To this end, the University has established the Campus Assessment Response and Evaluation (CARE) Team.
CARE is responsible for assessing reports of behavioral health issues on the part of students, and for implementing interventions that are in the best interest of the University and the individual.
CARE is comprised of faculty and staff versed in various aspects of student behaviors and interventions.
Composition of CARE includes the following individuals:
- Jennie Smith (Chair), Dean of Student Life, (570) 422-3461
- Dr. Jennifer Young, Counseling & Psychological Services, (570) 422-3277
- David Campbell, Residential Life & Housing, (570) 422-3460
- Chief William Parrish, University Police (570) 422-3064
- Jan Hoffman, Academic Success (570) 422-6700
- Dr. John Kraybill-Greggo, Sociology, Social Work & Criminal Justice, (570) 422-3844
- Maria Cutsinger, Student Conduct and Community Standards, (570) 422-3461
- Dr. Tony Drago, Psychology, (570) 422-3355
- Bailey Higgins, Health and Wellness Case Manager, (570) 422-2845