Parents & Families
Welcome Parents & Families!
As the parent or family member of an ESU student, you will enjoy exciting times as your family member pursues their individual journey. The University is thrilled that you have entrusted ESU with this important part of their life.
This online parent and family resource has been designed with you in mind. It includes links to important University information and resources for ESU parents and families. This online resource also provides opportunities for parents and families to participate in University life. As members of the East Stroudsburg University community, please do not hesitate to contact individuals within the University to provide support to you as we partner to ensure your family member's success.
In the meantime, here are some links to some upcoming campus events and information that you may find of interest.
Supporting Your ESU Student
Academic & Health Guidance
- Contact Information for Students & Families
- Campus Life and Inclusive Excellence
- Residential & Dining Services
- Center for Multicultural Affairs and Inclusive Education
- Campus Rec & Wellness
- Student Activity Association (SAA)
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Commuter Students
- Campus Address
- Reibman Administration Building
- (570) 422-3542
- (570) 422-3933 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Office of Admissions