Protect your identity. Setup your cell phone for Multifactor Authentication.
** Faculty and Staff : You can setup your phone as well. Email Instructions. As new phones come out often the screen shots in the attached document may differ slightly from model to model.
- You must have a network account in order to use a computer in one of our labs. The website to Create or Change your ESU account (Email, E-Time, Desire2Learn, Network) passwords.
- All labs have Internet access
- All residence halls have Internet access (wired and wireless). It is always best to use a CAT 5E or Cat 6 network cable when you are stationary in your room. Call extension 3789 if a problem arises.
- Remember to log out of your account when you are finished with a computer in one of the labs.
- It is your responsibility to review the university policy on computer use.