Protect your identity. Setup your cell phone for Multifactor Authentication.
** Faculty and Staff : Remember to type your firstname.lastname@example.org if you have been moved to OFFICE 365. Rollout of this scheduled upgrade will continue on campus this semester.
- You must have a network account in order to use a computer in one of our labs. The website to Create or Change your ESU account (Email, E-Time, Desire2Learn, Network) passwords.
- All labs have Internet access
- All residence halls have Internet access (wired and wireless). It is always best to use a CAT 5 network cable when you are stationary in your room. Wireless is slower, and like your cell phone, may drop signal on occasion. Call extension 3500 if a problem arises.
- Remember to log out of your account when you are finished with a computer in one of the labs.
- It is your responsibility to review the university policy on computer use.