Student Enrollment Center
The Student Enrollment Center is your “one stop shop” service center.
A college education is one of the best investments you can make. Learn about your Financial Aid options.
- Explore options to meet college costs.
- Receive assistance with the financial aid process, applying for aid and completing financial aid paperwork.
- Explore alternative sources of funding such as grants, loans and scholarships.
- Learn to manage costs using the Net Price Calculator.
The Registrar's Office assists with enrollment and course information, as well as maintaining a student's permanent academic record.
- Receive registration assistance and review course schedules.
- Athletic compliance
- FERPA (restrictions and release)
- Adjust class schedule and change majors.
- Request a transcript.
- Academic regulations and academic standing.
Questions about your tuition and fees? The staff in the Office of Student Billing can help.
- Receive assistance with understanding a student's account.
- Find answers to billing concerns.
- Accepts deposits and payments towards a student's account.
- Assists students in accessing the student self-service system to view account balances and other information.
- Assists with student refunds.
All veterans, military affiliates and their dependents are encouraged to use the ESU Student Veterans Center which includes veterans' resources, computers, additional workspace, and comfortable seating. The ESU Student Veterans Center also:
- Assists with processing requirements of the federal government and the university.
- Provides support to military organizations.
- Advises student veteran's organizations.
- Organizes student-veteran events.