The Facilities Management Department achieves its mission with team efforts through a number of very capable office and technical staff members, all of whom serve the needs of the University.
We are located across from the University Center in the Facilities Management Complex.
The following is a list of our services:
- Administrative & Customer Services
- Building Maintenance Services
- Building Cares Services
- Campus Care Services
- Energy, Utilities & Plant Services
- Training & Employee Services
- Planning & Engineering Services
Some tasks of our staff are as follows:
- Supervise and coordinate all maintenance and renovations.
- Provide custodial services.
- Assist customers with their service requests.
- Coordinate and monitor the efficiency and quality of services.
- Expedite project delivery process
- Monitor customer satisfaction.
- Campus Address
- Facilities Management Complex
- (570) 422-3223
- (570) 422-3777 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Director Facilities Management
- John Bloshinski II