Requesting Act 45 (PILs) Hours/Credits on-line is easy!
As of October 2016 ESU is an approved provider of Act 45 hours by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
East Stroudsburg University would like to ensure that the credit hours are applied to your PERMS record for Act 45 hours.
Upon completion of the course and submission of a final grade, complete the Act 45 request form.
Once received, the Student Enrollment Center will verify the information before submitting it to the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
You may check your Act 45 progress by visiting Professional Education Record Management System (PERMS) and enter your PPID.
At this time the following courses meet the requirement for Act 45 credit:
- PSED 701 - Leadership Theory
- PSED 702 - Leadership: A Case Study Approach
- PSED 703 - Leadership: Applied Practice
- PSED 705 - Curriculum Analysis
- PSED 710 - Advanced Topics in Human Development
- PSED 725 - Critical Analysis of Issues and Innovations in Education
- PSED 730 - Analysis of Effective Instruction
- PSED 750 - School and Community
- PSED 751 - Conflict Resolution
- PSED 758 - School Law and Negotiations
- PSED 760 - School Finance
- PSED 798 - Internship (taken twice)
Before filling out the form, make sure you have the following information:
- PPID (Professional Personal ID Number)
- Course Number
- Course Title (as noted on the transcript)
- Please review your transcript prior to submitting your request to ensure the following
items are met:
Grade has been entered for the course
- Course does not include one of the following grades: I (Incomplete), O (Ongoing), E/F (Failing), W (Withdrawal)
A representative of the Student Enrollment Center will contact you if your request cannot be successfully submitted to the Pennsylvania Department of Education for any reason. The e-mail address provided on the form should be one which you check on a regular basis.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (570) 422-2800.
- Campus Address
- Reibman Administration
- (570) 422-3890
- (570) 422-3711 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Associate Director of Graduate and Extended Studies
- Kevin Quintero