Studying abroad can be one of the most rewarding experiences in your college education.
It typically involves:
- Studying at a foreign university
- Immersing yourself in a new culture
- Negotiating a foreign language on daily basis
ESU has approved exchange partner universities worldwide. All partner universities are determined to be academically worthy and located in safe environments.
ESU has direct agreements with universities in Europe, Central America and Asia.
ESU is also a member of several study abroad networks worldwide universities with opportunities to study on 6 continents.
All ESU students can study abroad at over 100 universities worldwide!
Contact Steven Ives to schedule a 45 minute information session to learn about how to begin your study abroad application and review all the options that best suit your academic and professional goals.
- Determine personal objectives and develop a plan to achieve these goals.
- Find an opportunity that earns credits toward your graduation requirements.
- Campus Address
- Stroud Hall 103
- (570) 422-3527
- (570) 422-3579 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Interim Director International Study Programs
- Steven Ives