Assisting you with your transition to the ESU community is our priority. We hope the topics below will help to answer many questions you may have.
Having trouble finding the answers you need? Contact the Admission Staff, we are here to assist you.
- When is the Enrollment Fee Deadline?
Fall 2021 Freshmen: 2 weeks from the date of your official offer letter (sent via US mail). After May 1, 2021 the enrollment fee is not refundable.
- How do I pay the enrollment fee?Once you are offered admission, follow the instructions to pay your enrollment fee. We suggest you pay the enrollment fee as soon as you have decided to enroll at ESU.
- When Will I Receive On-Campus housing Information?
If you are interested in campus housing, please complete an online housing application through the “MyESU” Portal.
Fall 2021 Freshmen - Campus housing is guaranteed to all students who submit the $300 Enrollment Fee AND housing application by June 1, 2021. After that date, housing will be offered subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please visit ResLife for more information, or call the Housing Office at (570) 422-3460.
- When Will I Receive Information About Orientation?
(For students who have paid their $300 Enrollment Fee)
After you submit your enrollment fee and log in to your "MyESU" Portal, you are eligible to register for New Student Orientation. Please visit Orientation for more information or call the Orientation Office at (570) 422-2860.
- When will I schedule classes?
You must pay your enrollment fee before you can register or be registered for classes.
Fall 2021 Freshmen: Starting in March, after submitting your enrollment fee, you will be registered for classes by your academic adviser. During orientation students will be allowed to change or add classes.
- What do I need to know about Financial Aid?