Assisting you with your transition to the ESU community is our priority. We hope the topics below will help to answer many questions you may have.
Having trouble finding the answers you need? Contact the Admission Staff, we are here to assist you.
- When is the Enrollment Fee Deadline?
Fall 2018 Freshmen: 3 weeks from the date of your official offer letter (sent via US mail).
Fall 2018 Freshmen: May 1
- How do I pay the enrollment fee?Once you are offered admission, follow the instructions to pay your enrollment fee. We suggest you pay the enrollment fee as soon as you have decided to enroll at ESU.
- When Will I Receive On-Campus housing Information?
If you are interested in campus housing, please complete an online housing application through the “MyESU” Portal.
Fall 2018 Freshmen - Campus housing is guaranteed to all students who submit the $300 Enrollment Fee AND housing application by June 1, 2018. After that date, housing will be offered subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please visit ResLife for more information, or call the Housing Office at (570) 422-3460.
EARLY START PROGRAM: This program begins in early July with a mandatory six-week summer session. If you have been accepted into the Early Start Program, you are required to successfully complete two courses that will satisfy 6 credits towards your selected degree program and these course options will soon be viewable online. This program is limited to the first 100 students who submit the enrollment fee. More details will be provided here as available and forwarded to you upon submitting your enrollment fee.
- When Will I Receive Information About Orientation?
(For students who have paid their $300 Enrollment Fee)
After you submit your enrollment fee and log in to your "MyESU" Portal, you are eligible to register for New Student Orientation. Orientation registration will start on November 1st, 2017. Please visit Orientation for more information or call the Orientation Office at (570) 422-2860.
There are multiple sources of registration and other ESU Orientation information available to you:
- Orientation, or
- Enter your “myESU” portal > Incoming Fall 2018 > IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NEW ESU UNDERGRADUATES.
In addition, a printed ESU orientation booklet will be mailed beginning in mid-March. The booklet will:
- Explain what you need to know about the orientation program
- Provide a ‘schedule-at-a-glance’ and
- Include information on when and where to report for Orientation.
- When will I schedule classes?
You must pay your enrollment fee before you can register or be registered for classes.
Fall 2018 Freshmen: Starting in March, after submitting your enrollment fee, you will be registered for classes by your academic adviser. During orientation students will be allowed to change or add classes.
- What do I need to know about Financial Aid?