Welcome to Winter Session @ESU! During winter session, we offer a variety of courses all completely online for your convenience. Most of the courses are General Education (GE) designated to help you work towards meeting GE requirements. Browse all courses offered this winter on the Upcoming Class Schedule. Registration is open from November 4, 2021 through December 22, 2021. When you are ready to register just follow the links below. We look forward to seeing you online this winter @ESU!
High school student ready to get started on college?
High school students are welcome in the winter session at ESU! Take your ESU credits with you wherever you decide to go after high school (and we hope it’s here)! Please click the “Not an ESU Student” button above for more information and next steps in signing up for classes.
- Registration for winter courses is open from November 4th through December 22nd.
- Register early to make sure you get into the high enrollment sections and because low enrollment sections may be canceled.
- Students are limited to taking 6 credits during winter session due to the intensive nature of accelerated courses.
- Alternative Loans are available for the winter session, please visit elmselect
- Tuition and fee information
- All classes begin December 20, 2021 and end on January 14, 2022.
- For a complete list of all important dates related to winter session, please visit the winter academic calendar
General Online Course Information
During the winter session all coursework will be online. Some online courses may have synchronous meeting times (which means that you must be online on certain days and times).
To determine if your course has a specific meeting time, please contact the instructor. Instructor contact information is available on the ESU directory.
Upon registering at ESU you'll receive an ESU email account. You should check your ESU email daily prior to the start of your course for information and instructions from your professor and continue to check it daily for the duration of the course to ensure you don't miss important information.
Most online courses use ESU’s Desire2Learn (D2L) learning platform. After registering, you can access D2L by clicking the D2L link at the top of this page. Once on D2L, you will be asked for a username and password. This is the same login information you use to access your email and myESU. After logging in, you should see a list of all courses in which you are enrolled in the "My Courses" area. Clicking on a course title in that list will take you into the course.