How to Apply
Apply Now!The Graduate College coordinates the admission process for graduate degree and post-baccalaureate certification programs. To ensure that the program coordinator will have adequate time to review and make a decision on your application, all items should be submitted at least one week before the start of the semester unless the program maintains an application deadline.
A complete application file includes the following:
- Online Application
- Official transcripts for all institutions attended
- Professional letters of recommendation
- One-page statement of professional goals
- Examination scores (if required by program)
All application materials should be sent to the Graduate College address or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
East Stroudsburg University
154 Zimbar-Liljenstein Hall
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
- A $50 application fee is required. The application fee cannot be waived and is non-refundable regardless of the admission decision.
- Official transcript: submit official transcript from each institution you attended, regardless of the number of credit hours earned at that institution. Official e-transcripts will also be considered and should be sent to email@example.com.
- GRE: students applying for degree programs in Athletic Training, Biology, Public Health and Communication Sciences and Disorders are required to submit a copy of their Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report. GRE scores are not required for applying to other degree programs and post-baccalaureate certification programs. Some programs may consider accepting GMAT or MAT scores in lieu of the GRE.
- Goals Statement: the one-page letter should discuss, but not limited to, where your interest in the field stems from, how this degree will help you professionally, how your educational and professional experiences have prepared you to be successful in a graduate program, where you see the degree taking you within the next five years.
- Letters of Recommendation: signed letters of recommendation should be sent directly from the person writing a recommendation on your behalf.
Biology: Fall - June 1st, Spring - Oct. 1st
Clinical Exercise Physiology: Summer - March 1st
Exercise Science: Summer - March 1st, Spring - Dec. 1st
Speech-Language Pathology: Fall - February 1st
All other programs maintain a rolling admission policy for all enrollment terms. Application materials should be submitted at least one week prior to the start of the semester.
Special Status/Non-Degree Enrollment
- Used only for non-degree/non-matriculating enrollment
- Student must provide proof of bachelor’s degree, no additional requirements necessary
- No deadline, students can enroll under special status until registration is closed
- No application fee