Your Steps to Enrollment at East Stroudsburg University!
Follow this checklist for essential information and details you need for a smooth start to your ESU education.
1) Accept Offer of Admission
To reserve your seat at ESU in the entering spring class, submit your $300 new student enrollment fee as soon as you are sure you intend to enroll, or no later than December 1st or within two weeks from the date of your offer of admission (whichever is later).
Please Note: Early submission is recommended for priority course registration. Visit the enrollment fee page to submit the fee. Log in with your ESU student ID Number (provided on your offer of admission letter) and your birth date as your six-digit PIN. (For example, if your birth date is July 5, 2002, use 070502). Select the "Student and Staff" tab. After you log in, select the "Deposits" tab and follow the instructions.
Enrollment Fee Deadlines:
- Spring 2022: December 1, 2021, within two weeks from the date of your offer of admission (whichever is later). Enrollment fee refund requests will not be honored after December 1, 2021.
2) Activate Your ESU Email Account
- Within a few days of submitting the enrollment fee, you will receive an email with information on how to set up a password for your ESU email account and myESU Portal. Your ESU email and portal are your link to ESU and should be referenced daily. Need help? Contact email@example.com or (570) 422-3789.
3) Set Up MyESU portal access
- MyESU is a single sign-on portal that helps you manage your University business by providing access to your education record and to multiple sources of campus information. Once in the portal, you can view your student account profile and update your contact and emergency contact information.
- Your user name is the portion of your ESU email that precedes the @ sign. (For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, use ewarrior2.)
Need help? Contact email@example.com or (570) 422-3789.
4) Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include ESU (school code 0003320) as a recipient of the information. studentaid.gov
- Once your FAFSA is complete, financial aid awards will be mailed out via USPS. Financial aid award information will also be visible in the myESU portal once you have paid your enrollment fee.
- The amount of Federal Direct loans offered to you is based on the number of transfer credits accepted by ESU. It is imperative that you forward your final college transcript to ESU as soon as it is available.
Need help? Visit esu.edu/finaid or call (570) 422-2800.
5) Transfer Connection and Enrollment Day (Optional)
Transfer Connection and Enrollment Day You may choose to attend for assistance with the following services.
- Review your Transfer Credit Evaluation
- Questions pertaining to: (Billing & Financial aid)
- (Please note: Course registration does not occur during this event. Your academic program coordinator will offer a program orientation either the first day of classes, or the week prior to the start of the spring 2021 semester.
6) Enrollment Assistance
After you have paid your Enrollment Fee indicating your plan to enroll, please review the following enrollment steps.
Contact Eugene Celli, Enrollment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (570) 422-2807 for assistance with:
- Course Registration: assist with connecting with your academic adviser for course registration assistance.
Degree Completion students may register for classes following payment of their $300 enrollment fee. Advising and course registration is handled through your academic adviser. You may also refer to your myESU account for your academic adviser contact (access this information on the "Academic Profile" tab of the myESU portal).
- ESU eCard (ID): to secure your eCard, visit ESU eCard, or ask for assistance.
- Costs/Payment plan questions
- Financial aid questions
- Submitting your Enrollment Fee
7) Program Orientation
- Your academic adviser will offer an orientation either the first day of class, or the week prior to the start of the Spring 2021 semester. Additional information will also be forwarded by your academic adviser.
Need Help? Contact Eugene Celli, Enrollment Coordinator, at email@example.com or (570) 422-2807.
8) Final Transcripts
- In-Progress College Courses: Please inform your ESU adviser of any in-progress courses you are currently taking, as well as any courses you intend to complete prior to your planned enrollment at ESU. This will help your ESU adviser to avoid scheduling you for equivalent courses at ESU.
- Final College Transcript: Submit your official final transcripts for coursework in-progress, to include final grades from your most recent semester of enrollment. Upon receipt, ESU will evaluate for additional transfer credit and post to your TCE and academic record.
- High School Transcript: A final official high school transcript with graduation date, or GED score report is required of all students who are transferring without a conferred associate or bachelors degree.
- Sending official transcripts: Submit your official college transcripts (with grades from your most recent term(s), if applicable to:
- Electronic documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailed documents to: East Stroudsburg University, Office of Admissions, 200 Prospect Street, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
We look forward to you joining ESU in 2022!