Transfer Connection and Enrollment Days are designed for transfer students who have been offered admission and to ease your transition to ESU by providing an opportunity to register for classes and address any questions before classes begin.
Transfer Connection and Enrollment Days are not all-day events and attendance is not mandatory.
What Services are Available at Transfer Connection and Enrollment Day?
- Meet with your department chair and/or adviser to obtain information about your academic major, department facilities, and degree planning.
- Review your transfer credit evaluation (TCE) from the Transfer Center in Zimbar-Liljenstein Hall.
- Visit the Student Enrollment Center (Records, Billing & Financial Aid) in Zimbar-Liljenstein Hall.
- Obtain your eCard (ESU ID Card) in the lower level of the University Center.
- Visit the University Store (textbooks, supplies, ESU attire, etc.) in the University Center.
- Visit the Residence Life and Housing Office in Hemlock Suites.
- Submit your $300 e-Fee to confirm your intention to attend ESU. You may pay in person in the lobby of Zimbar-Liljenstein Hall or online at esu.edu/enrollmentfee