As a Raritan VCC student, you have options when transferring to East Stroudsburg University (ESU).
Using the guides found on this page, you can make the choice that is best for you. You ;may also consult with an ESU transfer admission counselor or your RVCC transfer office for additional guidance.
Scholarships for Out-of-State Students - ESU values your academic achievement.
Transferring Prior to an Associates Degree
Use the following guides to choose RVCC courses that match equivalent courses at ESU, or search for requirements of your intended ESU academic degree.
- Degree Program and Curriculum Plans - Search for degree requirements, required general education or corequisite courses of your intended ESU degree program based on your intended start year. Please Note: Certain ESU degree programs may have specific general education or corequisite course requirements.
- Course Equivalency Search - Provides a comprehensive list of transfer course equivalencies that ESU has established to date with RVCC. If you've identified required general education or corequisite courses when researching your ESU degree program, you may use the Course Equivalency Guide to identify if RVCC offers the equivalent course.
Associate Degree Transfer Option
You may also choose to complete your associate degree, and then transfer to ESU. The following agreements outline how your RVCC associate degree transfers to the bachelor's degree at ESU.
Program–to–Program Agreements – These agreements outline how your entire associate degree transfers to the bachelor's degree at ESU.
- AS in Exercise Science to BS in Exercise Science
Please Note: If your academic degree is not listed above, you can still easily transfer to ESU. Contact an ESU transfer counselor or RVCC Transfer Advising for help in choosing the most appropriate RVCC associate degree to closely parallel the first two years of your intended ESU bachelor's degree program.
- Campus Address
- Reibman Administration Building
- (570) 422-3542
- (570) 422-3933 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Assistant Director, Transfer Admissions
- Stanton Estwick
- (570) 422-3989