As a HACC student, you have options when transferring to East Stroudsburg University (ESU).
The guides found on this page can help you make the choice that is best for you. You may also consult with an ESU transfer admission counselor or your HACC transfer office for additional guidance.
Use the following guides to choose HACC courses that match equivalent courses at ESU, or search for requirements of your intended ESU academic degree.
- 30-Credit Framework - As a participating institution of the Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center (PATRAC), ESU identified courses that are generally completed during the first and second year of a four-year degree, and will safely transfer to ESU. This framework of courses is helpful for HACC students who are uncertain of what academic degree to pursue at ESU.
- Degree Program and Curriculum Plans - Search for degree requirements, required general education or corequisite courses of your intended ESU degree program based on your intended start year. Please Note: Certain ESU degree programs may have specific general education or corequisite course requirements.
- Course Equivalency Search - Provides a comprehensive list of course equivalencies that ESU has established to date with HACC. If you have identified required general education or corequisite courses when researching your ESU degree program, you can use the Course Equivalency Guide to identify if HACC offers the equivalent course.
Associate Degree Transfer Option
You may also choose to complete your associate degree, and then transfer to ESU. The following agreements outline how your HACC associate degree transfers to the bachelor's degree at ESU.
Statewide (P2P) Articulation Agreements - The Statewide Articulation Agreements listed below guarantee that your entire associate degree will transfer and apply to the ESU bachelor's degree. HACC students will transfer a minimum of 60 credits toward the ESU bachelor's degree, enter ESU at the junior status, and be permitted to enter advanced coursework in the ESU bachelor's degree program. Each agreement applies to the student who graduates with the designated associate degree during or after the effective date listed.
- Art & Design (AA) to Fine Art (AA) to Fine Art - Art Emphasis (BA) - Spring 2015
- Biology (AA) to Biology (BA) - Spring 2014
- Business Administration (AA) to Business Management (BS) - Spring 2014
- Chemistry (AA) to Chemistry (BA) - Spring 2014
- Communications (AA) to Communications Studies (BA) - Spring 2014
- Criminal Justice (AA) to Criminal Justice (BS) - Spring 2015
- Early Childhood - Elem Edu (AA) to Early Childhood Education PreK to 4 (BS) - Spring 2014
- Environmental Science (AA) to Environmental Studies (BA) - Spring 2015
- Math/Computer Science (AS) to Computer Science (BS) - Spring 2014
- Mathematics (AA) to Mathematics (BA) - Spring 2014
- Performing Arts - Theatre (AA) to Theatre (BA) - Spring 2015
- Psychology (AA) to Psychology (BA) - Spring 2014
- Social Services (AA) to Social Work (BS) - Spring 2015
Please Note: If your academic degree is not listed above, you can still easily transfer to ESU. Contact an ESU transfer counselor or HACC Transfer Advising for more information and guidance.