Transfer Immediate Decision Days
Interested in transferring to East Stroudsburg University for spring or fall 2019?
Immediate Decision Day is your opportunity to meet in-person with a transfer counselor, receive an immediate admission decision, review your transfer credits, and receive an application fee waiver all in one visit!
Sign up for an appointment on one of the following dates this spring:
- Thursday, November 15, 2018
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018
(Decisions cannot be made for the BS in Nursing degree program)
How to Participate
- Call to schedule your appointment. Please call Sara (570) 422-3834 or Shelly (570) 422-3572 at (M-F 8 am to 4:30 pm) who will schedule your appointment with an ESU transfer counselor. You will be provided an application fee waiver code to waive the $25 application fee.
- Complete the online application at least 2 days prior to your scheduled visit date. Be sure to complete the application and use the provided application fee waiver code.
- What to Bring (Applicants with 12 or more college credits)
- Need official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended.
Applicants with fewer than 12 college credits
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended.
- Official high school transcript.
- Arrival: Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Location: Reibman Administration (building #5), 200 Prospect Street, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
- Directions and Campus Map
- Parking: Plan to park in the designated visitor spots behind Reibman Administration (building #5).
We look forward to meeting you!