Transfer Immediate Decision Days
Interested in transferring to East Stroudsburg University for fall 2019?
Immediate Decision Day is your opportunity to meet in-person with a transfer counselor, receive an immediate admission decision, review your transfer credits, and receive an application fee waiver all in one visit!
Sign up for an appointment on one of the following dates:
- Friday, June 21, 2019
- Tuesday, June 25, 2019
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- Tuesday, July 2, 2019
- Monday, July 8, 2019
- Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Monday, July 15, 2019
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
(Decisions cannot be made for the BS in Nursing degree program)
How to Participate
- Call to schedule your appointment. Please call Ruth at (570) 422-3027 or Shelly at (570) 422-3572 (M-F 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) to schedule your appointment with an ESU transfer counselor. You will be provided an application fee waiver code to waive the $25 application fee.
- Apply using the online application at least 2 days prior to your scheduled visit date. Be sure to complete the entire application and use the provided application fee waiver code.
- What to Bring (Applicants with 12 or more college credits)
- Need official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended.
Applicants with fewer than 12 college credits
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended.
- Official high school transcript.
- Arrival: Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Location: Reibman Administration (building #5), 200 Prospect Street, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
- Directions and Campus Map
- Parking: Plan to park in the designated visitor spots behind Reibman Administration (building #5).
We look forward to meeting you!