As a CCP student, you have options when transferring to East Stroudsburg University (ESU).
Using the guides found on this page, you can make the choice that is best for you. You may also consult with an ESU transfer admission counselor or your CCP transfer office for additional guidance.
STEM Science Scholarship - Become a Clear Path Scholar
Use the following guides to choose CCP courses that match equivalent courses at ESU, or search for requirements of your intended ESU academic degree.
- 30-Credit Framework - As a participating institution of the Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center (PATRAC), ESU identified courses that are generally completed during the first and second year of a four-year degree, and will safely transfer to ESU. This framework of courses is helpful for CCP students who are uncertain of what academic degree to pursue at ESU.
- Degree Program and Curriculum Plans - Search for degree requirements, required general education or corequisite courses of your intended ESU degree program based on your intended start year. Please Note: Certain ESU degree programs may have specific general education or corequisite course requirements.
- Course Equivalency Search - Provides a comprehensive list of transfer course equivalencies that ESU has established to date with CCP. If you have identified required general education or corequisite courses when researching your ESU degree program, you may use the Course Equivalency Guide to identify if your CCP offers the equivalent course.
Associate Degree Transfer Option
You may also choose to complete your associate degree, and then transfer to ESU. The
following agreements outline how your CCP associate degree transfers to the bachelor's
degree at ESU.
Program-to-Program Agreements - These agreements provide a course by course outline of how your entire associate degree transfers to the bachelor's degree at ESU.
Statewide (P2P) Articulation Agreements - The Statewide Articulation Agreements listed below guarantee that your entire associate degree will transfer and apply to the bachelor's degree at ESU. CCP students will transfer a minimum of 60 credits toward the ESU bachelor's degree, enter ESU at the junior status, and be permitted to enter advanced coursework in the ESU bachelor's degree program. Each agreement applies to the student who graduates with the designated associate degree during of after the effective date listed.
- Art & Design (AA) to Fine Art: Art Emphasis (BA) - Fall 2012
- Biology (AS) to Biology (BA) - Fall 2014
- Business Administration (AA) to Business Management (BS) - Fall 2012
- Chemistry (AS) to Chemistry (BA) Fall 2016
- Communication Studies (AA) to Communication Studies (BA) - Fall 2012
- Computer Science (AS) to Computer Science (BS) Fall 2012
- Education Birth to 4th Grade (AA) to Early Childhood Education PreK-4 (BS) - Fall 2014
- English (AA) to English (BA) - Fall 2013
- Mass Media (AA) to Communication Studies (BA) - Spring 2013
- Mathematics (AS) to Mathematics (BA) - Fall 2012
- Psychology (AA) to Psychology (BA) - Summer 2013
- Theatre (AA) to Theatre (BA) - Summer 2013
Please Note: If your academic degree is not listed above, you can still easily transfer to ESU. Contact an ESU transfer counselor or CCP Transfer Advising for more information and guidance.