As a SUNY Orange student, you have options when transferring to East Stroudsburg University (ESU).
Using the guides found on this page, you can make the choice that is best for you. You may also consult with an ESU transfer admission counselor or your SUNY Orange transfer office for additional guidance.
Scholarships for Out-of-State Students - ESU values your academic achievement.
Use the following guides to choose SUNY Orange courses that match equivalent courses at ESU, or search for requirements of your intended ESU academic degree.
- Degree Program and Curriculum Plans - Search for degree requirements, required general education or corequisite courses for your intended ESU degree program based on your intended start year. Please Note: Certain ESU degree programs may have specific general education or corequisite course requirements.
- Course Equivalency Search - Provides a comprehensive list of transfer course equivalencies that ESU has established to date with SUNY Orange. If you've identified required general education or corequisite courses when researching your ESU degree program, you can use the Course Equivalency Guide to identify if SUNY Orange offers the equivalent course.
Associate Degree Transfer Option
As a SUNY Orange student you may also choose to complete your associate degree, and then transfer to ESU.
Contact an ESU transfer counselor or SUNY Orange Transfer Advising for help with choosing the most appropriate SUNY Orange associate degree to closely parallel the first two years of your intended ESU bachelor's degree program.
- Campus Address
- Reibman Administration Building
- (570) 422-3542
- (570) 422-3933 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Assistant Director, Transfer Admissions
- Stanton Estwick
- (570) 422-3989