As a Middlesex CC (MCC) student, you have options when transferring to East Stroudsburg University (ESU).
The guides found on this page can help you make the choice that is best for you. You may also consult with an ESU transfer admission counselor or your MCC transfer office for additional guidance.
Scholarships for Out-of-State Students - ESU values your academic achievement.
Use the following guides to choose MCC courses that match equivalent courses at ESU, or search for requirements of your intended ESU academic degree.
- Degree Program and Curriculum Plans - Search for degree requirements, required general education or corequisite courses of your intended ESU degree program based on your intended start year. Please Note: Certain ESU degree programs may have specific general education or corequisite course requirements.
- Course Equivalency Search - Provides a comprehensive list of transfer course equivalencies that ESU has established to date with MCC. If you've identified required general education or corequisite courses when researching your ESU degree program, you may use the Course Equivalency Guide to identify if MCC offers the equivalent course.
Associate Degree Transfer Option
As a MCC student you can also choose to complete your associate degree, and then transfer to ESU.
Contact an ESU transfer counselor or MCC Transfer Advising for help in choosing the most appropriate MCC associate degree to closely parallel the first two years of your intended ESU bachelor's degree program.
- Campus Address
- Reibman Administration Building
- (570) 422-3542
- (570) 422-3933 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Assistant Director, Transfer Admissions
- Stanton Estwick
- (570) 422-3989