Interested in transferring to East Stroudsburg University for fall 2018?
Immediate Decision Day is your opportunity to meet in-person with a transfer counselor, receive an immediate admission decision, review your transfer credits, and receive an application fee waiver all in one visit!
Sign up for an appointment on one of the following dates this spring:
- Thursday, May 10, 2018
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- Thursday, May 24, 2018
- Wednesday, May 31, 2018
(Decisions cannot be made for the BS in Nursing degree program)
How to Participate
- Call to schedule your appointment. Please call Sara (570) 422-3834 or Shelly (570) 422 3572, who will schedule your appointment with an ESU transfer counselor.
- Complete the online application at least 2 days prior to your scheduled visit date. Be sure to complete the application and save your progress prior to paying the $25 application fee. ESU will waive your application fee at your appointment.
- What to Bring (Applicants with 12 or more college credits)
- Need official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended.
Applicants with fewer than 12 college credits
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended.
- Official high school transcript.
- Arrival: Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Location: Reibman Administration (building #5), 200 Prospect Street, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
- Campus Map & Directions.
- Parking: Plan to park in the designated visitor spots behind Reibman Administration (building #5).
We look forward to meeting you!