Curriculum Material Center (CMC)
The Curriculum Materials Center (CMC) provides educational resources for the students and faculty in East Stroudsburg University's College of Education. The CMC space is located on the ground floor of Kemp Library, directly across from the ground floor computer lab and adjacent to the Al Cohn Memorial Jazz Collection.
The CMC houses a collection of textbooks, supplementary materials, models, manipulatives and other supplies appropriate for K-12 lesson planning needs.
Children's and Young Adult Collection
Located just outside of the CMC space is Kemp Library's Children and Young Adult literature collection. This collection is primarily for the use of students and faculty in East Stroudsburg University's College of Education.
This collection is divided into these sections:
- Easy Books/Easy Readers(pre-school to third grade reading level) - shelved inside the CMC space
- Fiction books (fourth grade to eighth grade)
- YA–young adult/teen literature (grade 9 to grade 12 reading level)
- Biography (all reading levels)
- Non-fiction (all reading levels)
Separate collections of Newbery, Caldecott, and Michael Printz Award books are shelved outside the CMC space.