Fall Semester Hours (Starting August 26th and ending December 13th)
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 AM - Midnight
- Friday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - Midnight
- September 1st, Sunday: Closed (Holiday)
- September 2nd, Monday: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- November 26th, Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM
- November 27th, Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- November 28th - 30th, Thursday - Saturday: Closed (Holiday)
Final Exams: (24/7 non-stop service)
- Starting December 1st at 4:00 PM
- Ending December 13th at 4:00 PM
**Winter hours will be announced by the end of the fall semester.
Library closing Procedures
After 8:00 PM, all students, faculty, and staff must have their eCards with them in order to enter the library. The card swipe is located to the right of the library’s main entrance. If you have problems swiping into the library, please call the circulation desk at (570) 422-3126 and someone will come to the door to assist you.
There are 3 announcements made during closing. The first one is made 30 minutes before closing to let patrons and visitors know that all library materials are to be brought to the circulation desk to be checked back in (returned) and this includes reserves and laptops.
A reminder announcement will be made approximately 5-10 minutes before closing that the library will be closing soon and the lights will blink for anyone wearing headsets or who may have missed the first announcement. A final announcement will be made at closing. The lights will be turned off following the final announcement.
Everyone in the library must leave by closing for safety purposes. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please call Kemp Library Circulation Desk with any questions regarding operating hours: (570) 422-3126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for research questions