Current Operating Hours
Summer 2021 Building Hours
Monday, May 17, 2021 - Friday, August 6, 2021
- Monday through Thursday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sundays: 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Monday, August 7, 2021 - Friday, August 27, 2021
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays : CLOSED
- Memorial Day - Monday May 31, 2021: CLOSED
- Juneteenth (Observed), Friday June 18, 2021: CLOSED
- Independence Day - Sunday July 4, 2021, and Monday July 5, 2021: CLOSED
All hours are subject to change
All students, faculty, and staff must swipe their eCard to enter the library.
The card swipe is located to the right of the library’s main entrance. If you have problems swiping into the library, please call the Circulation Desk at (570) 422-3126 and someone will come to the door to assist you.
All individuals must wear a face mask and continue to wear a face mask when in the library building.
Library Closing Procedures
There are 3 announcements made during closing. The first one is made 30 minutes before closing to let patrons and visitors know that all library materials are to be brought to the circulation desk to be checked back in (returned) and this includes reserves and laptops.
A reminder announcement will be made approximately 5-10 minutes before closing that the library will be closing soon and the lights will blink for anyone wearing headsets or who may have missed the first announcement. A final announcement will be made at closing. The lights will be turned off following the final announcement.
Everyone in the library must leave by closing for safety purposes. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please call Kemp Library Circulation Desk with any questions regarding operating hours: (570) 422-3126 or email email@example.com for research questions.