Student Conduct and Community Standards
- If a student(s) is in violation of any part of the Student Code of Conduct while in the library building, a library staff person may request to view their ESU eCard and record this information on an incident report. The student may be reported to the Student Conduct and Community Standards Office.
- The Pennsylvania Clean Indoor Air Act, Act 27 of 2008 prohibits “smoking” in all buildings.
- "Smoking" and "Tobacco" includes cigars, cigarettes, pipes, chewing tobacco and electronic cigarettes/vapes.
- Smoking is not permitted within a 25 foot perimeter of a building, building entrance, air intakes and operable windows. Smokers causing smoke to emanate from within the designated smoking areas repeatedly migrating outside the area and impact non-smokers will be asked to relocate to a different approved designated smoking area by the resident director, resident advisor, building manager or staff member, environmental health & safety manager, or campus police officer.
- Seven designated smoking shelters have been strategically located throughout the campus. All university students, employees (faculty and staff) and visitors are urged to comply.
Medical marijuana is prohibited from being present and/ used on campus as it is still considered a schedule 1 Federal drug.
- ESU Emergency Information
- Inclement Weather Information
- Information about Kemp Library building hours during Inclement Weather will be posted on ESU's main website and/or in Warrior Notes
Health and Wellness
- Kemp Library follows all health and wellness policies set forth by the university.
Other Library Procedures
These areas are managed and scheduled by the Administrative Assistant to the Dean, Lorraine Arocho.
- Dean’s Conference Room (118)
- Faculty Emeriti Room (208)