Library Procedures and Guidelines
Kemp Library adheres to University Policy on the following procedures:
- Student Conduct
- See pages 33-38 of Student Handbook
- If a student(s) is in violation of the Student Conduct Policy while in the library building, a library staff person will request to view their ESU eCard and fill out an incident report. The student may be reported to the Student Conduct and Community Standards Office.
- Disruptive conduct that obstructs fellow students freedom to learn may be asked to vacate the building for the remainder of the day.
- See page 17 of Student Handbook
- See page 23 of Student Handbook
- Acceptable Technology Use
- See pages 16-17 of Student Handbook
Other Library Procedures
The use of the following areas are assigned to the Administrative Office of the Dean. These areas are managed and scheduled by the Administrative Assistant to the Dean, Lorraine Arocho.
- G04 Computer Lab
- Dean’s Conference Room
- Faculty Emeriti Room
The use of the following areas are overseen by the Access Services team:
- Group Study Room
- Lactation Room
- Graduate Study Room
The Instruction Lab is scheduled and maintained by the Instruction Coordinator, Michelle Donlin.