Library Procedures and Guidelines
Kemp Library adheres to University Policy on the following procedures:
- Student Conduct
- See pages 33-38 of Student Handbook
- If a student(s) is in violation of the Student Conduct Policy while in the library building, a library staff person will request to view their ESU eCard and fill out an incident report. The student may be reported to the Student Conduct and Community Standards Office.
- Disruptive conduct that obstructs fellow students freedom to learn may be asked to vacate the building for the remainder of the day.
- See page 17 of Student Handbook
- See page 23 of Student Handbook
- Acceptable Technology Use
- See pages 16-17 of Student Handbook
- Kemp Library follows all Covid-19 policies set forth by the university.
Other Library Procedures
These areas are managed and scheduled by the Administrative Assistant to the Dean, Lorraine Arocho.
- Ground Floor Computer Lab (G04)
- Dean’s Conference Room (118)
- Faculty Emeriti Room (208)
These areas are managed by the Access Services Supervisor, Leona Hughes
- Group Study Room (109)
- Lactation Room (201)
- Graduate Study Room (207)
The Main Floor Instruction Lab (117) is scheduled and maintained by the Instruction Coordinator, Michelle Donlin.