Printing and Scanning Services
Kemp Library offers the following services for ESU Students, Faculty and Staff:
- Printing - black and white printing only
- Document scanning
The library has 4 printers located throughout the library:
- Main Floor Computer Lab - 1 Printer
- Main Floor adjacent to circulation area/microfilm machines - 2 Printers
- Ground Floor Computer Lab - 1 Printer
Printing Account Information
ESU students receive 500 copies (equivalent of $50) added to their printing accounts each semester. After those 500 copies are exhausted, students must add additional printing funds to their printing account.
Printing funds roll over from fall to spring semesters, but must be replenished for the next academic year.
A scanner is available to scan documents to save to a flash drive, send to email, or to the library printers. Ask about scanning at the Circulation Desk.
- Academic Computing maintains the library's printers and printing accounts. For printing refunds, contact the Help Desk at (570) 422-3789
- Kemp Library does not offer these services:
- Color copying or printing
- Fax services
- Coin operated copy machines
Visit the Circulation Desk for help or to report issues with the library printers or scanner.
- Campus Address
- Kemp Library
- (570) 422-3465
- (570) 422-3151 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader