Off Campus Login Troubleshooting
If you are having problems accessing the library's electronic resources off campus, please contact the library immediately.
You may also contact the Electronic Resources Librarian, Allyson Wind directly. Leave a message on her office phone: (570) 422-3597 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Single Sign On Method
Kemp Library uses a Single Sign On (SSO) method to authenticate active ESU students, faculty and staff when they are trying to access library's electronic resources off campus.
When you are on campus, using ESU Wifi, or signed into any computer lab computer, the authentication system will recognize you. You will not have to sign in again to access online library resources.
If you are off campus or not using ESU Wifi, you will need to sign into the Secure Login Page.
- First, go to the Databases page and pick the database you want to use.
- Next, click on the East Stroudsburg University logo in the middle of the page.
- Then, log into the Secure Login Page using the same ESU username and password as you would use to log into D2L or your ESU email.
- Always use the links for electronic resources on the Databases page.
- Clear your internet browser history, cache and cookies then try again.
- Try a different internet browser or update your browser.
- Turn off your VPN if you are using one, as this can interfere with Single Sign On (SSO)
- Turn caps lock off.
- Your browser may remember old passwords. Make sure you are using the most current password.
- Reset your password.
- Contact Academic Computing if you need help with your username/password or with your personal computer.
- New or transfer students may take 3-5 business days to have account access.
- If you have questions about your status as an active student please contact the Registrar's Office.