Copying and Printing
Kemp Library offers the following copying and printing services:
- Black and white copying and printing
- Document scanning
- Microform readers (Microfilm, Microcard, Microfiche)
ESU students receive 500 copies (equivalent of $50) added to their printing accounts each semester. After those 500 copies are exhausted , students must add additional printing funds to their printing account.
Printing funds roll over from the fall to spring semesters, but must be replenished for the next academic year.
- Academic Computing maintains the library's printers and your printing account. Report problems to Access Services Staff at the Circulation Desk.
- Kemp Library does not offer color copying or printing
- Kemp Library does not offer fax services
If you are having difficulty copying and/or printing, please come to the Circulation Desk.