During your Summer Orientation program, you will have the opportunity to connect with your peers as well as your academic department(s) and your College in a live Zoom room format.
Orientation is an important and significant part of preparing you for success and making meaningful connections both in and out of the classroom.
We look forward to welcoming you as our newest members of the Warrior Family!
A Sneak Peek at Your Path
Your path to Warriorhood begins with important experiences and information discussed live on the day you register for. This is just a preview; more information will be shared with you as time goes on!
- Meet Kenneth Long, MBA, ESU's interim president.
- Get to know your Orientation Leader and other new ESU students.
- Meet the dean of your college.
- Chat with your academic department chairperson and hear more about your academic major.
- Enjoy the rest of your summer knowing that good things are coming, and be fired up for your arrival to ESU for Fall 2020.
Join ESU for Orientation on any of the following dates. Be sure to choose a date that includes the college for your future major!
All sessions will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. noon on the day indicated.
- Not sure which ESU College includes your Major?
College of Arts and Sciences
College of Business and Management
College of Education
College of Health Sciences
Get Ready for Orientation
- Be sure to Register for Orientation! You must pre-register, and each session is capped at 200 people.
- If you are adding a secondary education certification, it is highly suggested that you register for the session on either: Monday, June 15 or Wednesday, June 24.
- Please know that in order to provide the best technological experience possible, we ask that each household only connect using one device for the session.
- Download Zoom, available for use on computers, tablets, and phones.
Get a sneak peek at programs and services that you can look forward to when you join us!
Vital Tools for Your Journey
For assistance or special accommodations, please contact email@example.com or (570) 422-3461. Accommodations may include, but are not limited to, services for physical, cognitive, visual or auditory assistance.