Looking for work on campus?
East Stroudsburg University offers many jobs to its students, conveniently located on campus. This opportunity serves as an introduction into the workforce, while helping students develop and strengthen skills that can be beneficial to them throughout their future careers.
Applying for a Job
To apply for a position, create a new account in ATLAS and have your resume ready to go.
For returning student employees, log in with credentials you have previously created to access your profile. Note: It is a requirement to reapply even if you have already worked in an on-campus position.
For questions regarding Graduate Assistant positions, contact Graduate Studies at (570) 422-3570.
- How can I check the status of my application?
Please contact the department of the position you have applied for.
- I’m trying to create a new applicant profile, but it’s not working. Who do I contact?
Contact email@example.com for assistance in creating a profile.
- I do not have an original Social Security Card with me. Is there another ID that I can provide instead?
An original Social Security Card is requested for I-9 purposes and for Payroll purposes.
- For I-9, you may provide alternate documents, as listed on the form, under acceptable documents
- For Payroll purposes, you may provide an original birth certificate with a photo ID and a copy of the social security card.
- What do I do if I have lost my Social Security Card?
- I forgot my username and password for the Student Employment Site (ATLAS).
Click on “forgot password” to receive an email from ATLAS with a link to reset password. If this doesn’t work, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.