The Office of Accessible Services Individualized for Students
Welcome to the Office of Accessible Services Individualized for Students, otherwise known as OASIS.
OASIS provides services for students with documented disabilities, and/or medical conditions on a case by case basis, coordinates academic and housing accommodations, and connects students with appropriate resources both on and off campus. In addition, OASIS strives to educate the university community, encourages self advocacy, and promotes equal access to educational opportunities at ESU.
This includes providing appropriate accommodations pursuant to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA).
Many of your questions can be answered by viewing our student and/or parent handbooks. It is recommended that you review the guide(s) prior to applying for accommodations.
Requesting accommodations for public events for students and non-students.
- Accommodations for Public Events (non-classroom related)
Notice of Non-Discrimination
East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran’s status in its programs and activities in accordance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
University Policies and Procedures
- Americans With Disabilities Act Accommodation
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Request an Accommodation Under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Sign Language Interpreter/Captioning Accommodation
- Campus Address
- Sycamore Suites, Lower Level, 017
- (570) 422-3954
- (570) 422-3268 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Coordinator, Accessible Services Individualized for Students
- Jill Boyle