We offer nine residential facilities on campus. Our on campus, we offer traditional housing, suite-style housing, and apartments, in a variety of single-gender and co-ed options.

The University Apartments and University Ridge are reserved for upper-class students. Within our residence hall structure we offer special interest living communities.

Special Housing Accommodations

  • Accommodations

    If you need any housing accommodations, you will need to be approved before June 25 through our disability services office, OASIS.

  • Break Housing
    Break housing is available for a flat fee. Please visit the Residence & Dining Services Office for more information.
  • Gender Inclusive Housing

    Residential & Dining Services permits students to choose their roommates, regardless of biological sex, in Hawthorn, Hemlock, and Sycamore Suites.

    It is also offered in the University Apartments, and University Ridge for sophomore level students, and above.

    The apartment, for example, could be selected as three females, three males, two females and a male, or two males and a female. Double rooms (shared bedrooms) will remain single gender. Please contact the Gender and Sexuality Center or the Residential & Dining Services Office for more information.

  • Honors Housing
    Our Honors housing is located in Laurel Hall and houses any student taking honors classes. If you are interested in living in honors housing, please contact the Residential & Dining Services Office for more information.
  • International Student Housing

    Minsi Hall is home to our Global Living Community. In addition to housing International students, this community is open to all students that are interested in interacting with others from different countries and cultures.

    It is an exciting and diverse living opportunity.

  • Summer Housing

    On-campus housing is available for all summer sessions in Hemlock Suites. Check-ins occur the Sunday before the start of any new session at Hemlock Suites from 12:00 noon until 4:00 p.m. Housing is billed by session only, at the following rates:

    Double Semi-Suite: $245.00 per week
    Single Semi-Suite: $272.00 per week
    Board: $TBD per week (15 meals)

Contact Us

The Residential and Dining Services department is our central office. We are open normal business hours in Hemlock Suites, but in case of an emergency, please contact University Police at (570) 422-3064.

Hours of Operation

8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed for federal holidays

Contact Information

Campus Address
Hemlock Suites, South Wing
(570) 422-3460
(570) 422-3952 (Fax)
Title of Department Leader
Director, Residential & Dining Services
Curtis Dugar