The following is how you can apply for housing, or housing release.

  1. Go to myESU and Log into the ESU student portal. Chose the tab that reads “Students” near the top.
  2. Scroll down the left side of the page and find the “Housing and Dining Self-Service” link listed under “Residence Life and Housing Tools.”
  3. Select the menu icon and choose either the housing application or the housing release exempt application.”
  4. Read and electronically accept the Housing Contract terms by signing in the text box.
  5. Answer the mandatory questions.
  6. Be sure to continue to the very end of the application. You should see a thank you message when done.

Thank you so much for taking the opportunity to review this information and consider ESU housing. We look forward to serving our ESU students and assuring parents and families that we are providing the safest, convenient and most affordable options so all Warriors are able to make the most of their college experience.

Contact Us

The Residential Life & Housing department is our central office. We are open normal business hours in Hemlock Suites, but in case of an emergency, please contact University Police at (570) 422-3064.

Hours of Operation

8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed for federal holidays

Contact Information

Campus Address
Hemlock Suites, South Wing
(570) 422-3460
(570) 422-3952 (Fax)
Title of Department Leader
Special Assistant to VP of CLIE
Curtis Dugar
(570) 422-3732