Undergraduate: BS in Athletic Training - Professional Practice Program – Learning
- Demonstrate a sound evidence-based approach/understanding to (1) injury prevention
and health promotion, (2) psychosocial strategies and (3) healthcare administration
principles for best practice.
- Demonstrate a sound evidence-based approach/understanding to (1) orthopedic clinical
examination and diagnosis, (2) acute care of injuries and illnesses, and (3) therapeutic
interventions for best practice.
- Demonstrate appropriate professional and ethical behavior in relation to the NATA
Code of Ethics, BOC® Standards of Professional Practice and state regulations and
- Demonstrate, through a variety of clinical education experiences, athletic training
knowledge, skills and clinical abilities that progresses the student towards autonomous
- Complete the eligibility requirements for the Board of Certification (BOC®) for Athletic
- Demonstrate preparedness to become competent, marketable and highly effective health
care providers who practice in the athletic training profession.