- Demonstrate a sound evidence-based approach/understanding to (1) injury prevention and health promotion, (2) psychosocial strategies and (3) healthcare administration principles for best practice.
- Demonstrate a sound evidence-based approach/understanding to (1) orthopedic clinical examination and diagnosis, (2) acute care of injuries and illnesses, and (3) therapeutic interventions for best practice.
- Demonstrate appropriate professional and ethical behavior in relation to the NATA Code of Ethics, BOC® Standards of Professional Practice and state regulations and statutes
- Demonstrate, through a variety of clinical education experiences, athletic training knowledge, skills and clinical abilities that progresses the student towards autonomous practice.
- Complete the eligibility requirements for the Board of Certification (BOC®) for Athletic Trainers.
- Demonstrate preparedness to become competent, marketable and highly effective health care providers who practice in the athletic training profession
- Campus Address
- Koehler Fieldhouse 1st Floor
- (570) 422-3231
- (570) 422-3616 (Fax) (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Coordinator Advanced Clinical Practice
- Gerard Rozea