Graduate MS in Athletic Training – Advanced Clinical Practice program – Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate through examinations, on-campus laboratories and clinical evaluations advanced knowledge and understanding of the learning objectives for each course. Advanced knowledge and clinical proficiency in clinical anatomy, therapeutic agents, manual therapies, orthopedic practices and physician extender competencies is required.
- Demonstrate mastery and clinical proficiency of advanced skills in the affiliated clinical sites (advanced clinical practicums) with the support of qualified clinical preceptors.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the central issues and current evidence-based research in the field and effectively communicate this knowledge in both written and oral projects.
- Campus Address
- Koehler Fieldhouse 1st Floor
- (570) 422-3231
- (570) 422-3616 (Fax) (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Coordinator Advanced Clinical Practice
- Gerard Rozea