- Gerard Rozea
- Associate Professor of Athletic Training, Department Chair, Program Director, CAATE Undergraduate Professional Practice Program
B.S., 1996, East Stroudsburg University
M.S., 1997, East Stroudsburg University
Ph.D., 2005, University of Florida
Dr. Rozea serves as the Department Chairperson for the Athletic Training Department. He teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in the CAATE-accredited Athletic Training Programs at ESU as well as the Advanced Clinical Practice Program. Dr. Rozea's scholarship focuses on emergency care techniques and body composition. Currently, he serves as Associate Editor for the Athletic Training & Sports Health Care Journal.
- Kelly Harrison
- Assocate Professor of Athletic Training, Clinical Education Coordinator
B.S., 1988, University of Delaware
M.S., 1989, Ohio University
Ph.D., 2012, Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
Dr. Harrison is the Clinical Education Coordinator for the Professional Practice Program in Athletic Training. Her primary areas of teaching and research are in physical rehabilitation, manual therapies, and complementary/integrated practices.
- Keith Vanic
- Associate Professor of Athletic Training, Graduate Program Coordinator,Program Director Graduate Professional Practice Program
B.S., 1994, East Stroudsburg University
M.S., 1996, James Madison University
Ph.D., 1998, University of Southern Mississippi
Dr. Vanic serves as the Program Director of ESU's Graduate Professional Practice Program. Courses taught: Orthopedic Specialist Workshop, Orthopedic Evaluation of the Lower Extremity. Foundations of Athletic Training Practice and Prevention & Management of Sport and Fitness Injuries.
- Frances (Anne) Erndl, MA, LAT, ATC, CEIS
- Instructor of Athletic Training, Graduate Clinical Education Coordinator
B.S., 2013 King’s College
M.S., 2015, San Jose State University
Always strive for greatness. Even when life knocks you down, get up and keep moving forward.
- Scott Gallup, MS, LAT, ATC
- Instructor of Athletic Training
B.S., 2016 East Stroudsburg University
M.S., 2018, East Stroudsburg University
Instructor for both the Athletic Training Undergraduate and Graduate programs.