The mission of the CaATe-accredited Athletic Training Program Professional Practice Program (PPP) at East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania is to provide a comprehensive didactic and clinical education that will prepare the student for a career in athletic training. Furthermore, the program is committed to a student-focused learning environment that offers educational challenges and unique clinical opportunities that will engage professional growth and development in the field of athletic training.
The VISION of the CaATe-accredited Athletic Training Program at East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania is to:
- Be a leading student-centered athletic training program with faculty, clinical preceptors, students and affiliated staff sharing the responsibility for academic, professional and personal growth.
- Explore and integrate innovative approaches to enhance learning.
- Continually develop and adapt the educational curricula based upon evolving educational and credentialing standards.
- Be a program whose values of scholarship, professionalism, diversity and service are evident and pervasive among all of its members.
- Expand our pedagogical approaches to accommodate diversity in learning styles.
- Maintain a sound economic position through optimum enrollment and the exploration of external support.