Innovation begins with a Creative Education.
The C.R.E.A.T.E. lab is a place for provocative ideas, creative inquiry, and documented discoveries about learning and teaching.
- Connect ideas, feelings, and people through playful collaborative inquiry;
- Realize the curious and creative potentials within and across individuals and disciplines;
- Engage body, mind, heart, and hands to communicate powerful, innovative ideas about teaching and learning;
- Attend to the aesthetic, sustainable, and imaginative qualities of our natural and global environment;
- Transform thinking through critical and creative problem posing and problem solving;
- Expand possibilities by listening, documenting, and curating our discoveries through multiple literacies and technologies.
What is a provocation?
A provocation is an invitation to learn, wonder, play, experience and uncover ideas and feelings through inquiry and creative work.
What can I do there?
The lab is a place to engage with people and materials in creative ways. One can explore, wonder, listen, discover, imagine, and celebrate your creative self. At the lab learning is documented in words and images.
The C.R.E.A.T.E. lab offers opportunities for internships from any department on campus. For more information stop by the C-lab or contact the SITE Coordinator.