The Academic Chairs Council (ACC) shall share ideas and facilitate discussion among academic chairs, making recommendations to the administration and other constituent groups on issues that affect academic departments and programs of the university.
In addition, the ACC will communicate with the administration and other university groups in order to keep members informed about policies and discussions that may have an impact on academic departments and programs.
Finally, the group will explore and provide professional development opportunities for the membership.
Please contact any members of the Executive Committee to request consideration of agenda items for the monthly meetings of the Academic Chairs Council.
- Matthew Wallace (Vice-Chair), email@example.com
- Jeffery Hotz (Secretary), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rob McKenzie (PLT Liaison), email@example.com
- Shawn Watkins (Member at Large), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Address
- Reibman Administration Building
- (570) 422-3539
- (570) 422-3519 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Interim Provost and Vice President Academic Affairs
- Margaret J. Ball