Upon earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from East Stroudsburg University, students will have achieved college-level proficiency in the following department-wide student learning outcomes:
- Identify and assess the cost-benefit of economic activities of the household, business, government and global organizations, and the interrelationship among them.
- Apply Critical Quantitative and Problem-Solving skills to analyze contemporary economic issues.
- Communicate economic ideas in oral and written forms using graphs, tables and other tools.
- Understand core economic terminology, concepts, theories and empirical results; demonstrate a working knowledge of key economic information and statistical databases; utilize technological skills to acquire and analyze data.
- Identify economic issues and problems of interest; conduct literature review; gather and analyze necessary data; interpret statistical results to gain insights into economic behavior; propose possible solution and policy implications.
- Campus Address
- Stroud Hall
- (570) 422-3286
- (570) 422-3937 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Department Chair
- Samuel Quainoo
- (570) 422-3275