A Fax Station is established to provide faxing capabilities to a designated group of inter-building departments. The location of a Fax Station must be in a secure area that is also accessible to self-service use. The fax machine for a Fax Station will be purchased and supported by funds from the Office of the Vice President for Finance and Administration. A "key-operator" must be designated as the contact person to provide training on use, ordering supplies, perform routine maintenance, "trouble-shoot" the equipment and place service calls.
All requests for new or replacement of fax station units will be reviewed by the Director of Computing and Communications to meet guidelines and then, if approved, forwarded to the Comptroller for account code assignment. The funds will be taken out of the Vice President for Finance and Administration account.
Selection of the specific fax machine model from the manufacturer previously selected for ESU Fax Station(s) will be determined by the Director of Computing and Communications in consultation with end user.
- Service contracts are not generally needed for Fax Station equipment due to cost, the reliability of units selected, availability of backup fax unit and reasonable repair time. If there is a need for a Service Contract, then the Department(s) will assume the cost.
- Paper to operate the fax equipment is the responsibility of the Department(s) using the fax equipment.
- Repair and ink cartridge for fax stations cost will be assumed by the university. For repair and ink cartridges contact the Office of Computing secretary for procedure.
- The office of Computing secretary will follow up on the process to ensure it is moving along, and the fax unit is either installed, serviced or ink cartridge received at the Department housing the fax station.
|University Fax Machines||Extension|
|Academic Affairs, Vice President||3519|
|Academic Enrichment & Learning||3898|
|Arts & Sciences, College of||3949|
|Athletic Training Education Program||3616|
|Business and Management, College of||3020|
|Campus Card Center||2993|
|Child Care Center||3960|
|Computing & Communication Services||3400|
|Continuing Education & Summer Sessions||2874|
|Counseling/ Psychological Services||3042|
|Diversity and Equal Opportunity||3912|
|Early Childhood and Elementary Education||3942|
|Education, College of||3506|
|Field Experience & Partnerships||3650|
|Finance and Administration, Vice President||3456|
|Fine Arts Center||3008|
|Health Sciences, College of||3347|
|Intercollegiate Athletics (Koehler/Athletic Office)||3306|
|Library Dean's Office||3457|
|Media Communications and Technology||3876|
|Movement Activities & Lifetime Fitness||3616|
|New Student Programs/Orientation||2843|
|Office of Accessible Services Individualized for Students (OASIS)||3268|
|Philosophy & Religious Studies||7993|
|Physical Ed Teacher Certification||3824|
|Procurement and Contracting||3232|
|Professional and Secondary Education||3942|
|Recreation & Leisure Services||3015|
|Research and Economic Development||7951|
|Residence Life and Housing||3952|
|Speech Pathology and Audiology||3850|
|Stony Acres||(570) 223-2689|
|Student Activities Assoc||3420|
|Campus Life and Inclusive Excellence, Vice President||3410|
|Student Conduct & Community Standards||3023|
|Student Support Services||3898|
|Marketing and Communications||3846|
- Campus Address
- Computing Center
- (570) 422-3324
- (570) 422-3400 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Communications Administrator
- Beverley Brown
- (570) 422-3730