EuroTalk language learning software aims to help the students to understand and speak a new language by practicing and hearing authentic everyday speech.
- Talk Now! is ideal for anyone wishing to improve listening, understanding and spoken language skills. The Talk Now! series is for any language beginner who wants an entertaining self-study course to learn basic phrases, such as colors, numbers, food, shopping, and time. Designed by language experts, Talk Now! includes great features like speak and repeat, interactive games, and digital recordings with native speakers. Interactive and fun, it is ideal for beginners and travelers. Test your knowledge with easy and hard quizzes and play a challenging memory game.
- Talk More! continues the Talk Now! series using broadcast quality video and the latest interactive techniques in a software package that is ideal for travelers, holiday makers, business people, students and families. The software uses the familiar Eurotalk interactive style of learning, with topics such as: The Alphabet, Greetings, At The Restaurant, Shopping, Getting Around, At The Hotel, On The Phone, Emergencies, Leisure, and Business.
- Talk Business is aimed at people who already know the basics, it gives the specialized language which is needed for doing business abroad. It ranges from basics like "what is your website address?" to more advanced discussions like exchange rates, product guarantees, and marketing budgets. Special features include a wide range of topics: business meetings, trading, the internet, advertising, negotiations, banking and words spoken by native speakers so the students can repeat and learn.
- World Talk! is aimed at intermediate level learners who have already built up some confidence listening to and speaking their target language. The interactive games and quizzes will help to further develop fluency and understanding of the language. There are 10 interactive games to play featuring topics such as food, weather, directions, sentence construction and animals. World Talk is the perfect follow-up to EuroTalk's popular Talk Now! series. As well as having new activities, there is also dictation, worksheets and a brand new recording section. Topics covered include: the calendar, sentence building, asking directions, the weather and numbers.
- Movie Talk Combines the power of the movies and DVD-ROM technology, EuroTalk brings an exciting language learning package that allows to watch full-screen videos and play games. The program allows the students to participate in the videos by recording voice into the movie.
EuroTalk is available in the following versions and languages
|Talk Now! beginners||Talk More! beginners +||Talk Business intermediate||World Talk intermediate||Movie Talk advanced|
|Portuguese||Spanish (Latin American)||Spanish||Italian||German|
|Dari||Brazilian Portuguese||Spanish (Latin American)||Spanish (Latin America)||Italian|
|Spanish (Latin America)|
- Campus Address
- Stroud Hall 208
- (570) 422-3407
- Title of Department Leader
- Department Chair, Modern Languages, Philosophy, and Religion
- Jeff Ruth
- (570) 422-3419