The Office of International Programs provides services and advocacy for international students. We offer assistance with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) procedures, particularly for visa status maintenance and employment options.
We also coordinate access for international students to both university and external resources:
- Pre-semester orientation for new students,
- Adjustment workshops for continuing students,
- Re-entry workshops for graduating students,
- Assistance in obtaining a bank account, social security number, driver's license, etc.
The Office of International Programs seeks to foster an awareness of other cultures at the ESU campus, friendships between international students and American students, and appreciation for the international student community at ESU. We accomplish this by providing programs and opportunities for social interaction and constructive culture exchange.
All programs and activities are non-political in nature.
- Campus Address
- Stroud Hall 103
- (570) 422-3527
- (570) 422-3579 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Interim Director International Study Programs
- Steven Ives