All faculty, staff and student workers are required to complete the mandatory Compliance Training every academic year.
The Six courses that need to be completed to fulfill the requirement are:
- Groundswell 2.0 & Meridans: Combined Harassment & Title IX- For Non-Supervisors
- Nexus- Records and Registration (FERPA)
- Child Abuse Preventation- Protecting Minors (PA)
- DEI Unconscious Bias Expanded Learning
- DEI for the Workplace (2021)- Higher Ed- All Employees
- Tapestry- Accommodating Abilities
Why do we have to complete the training?
At East Stroudsburg University we believe in the importance of creating a safe and healthy environment for all of our employees and other communities.
To this end, we have partnered with online education leader Get Inclusive to provide critical compliance and prevention training to our employees.
These trainings, in addition to being highly interactive and engaging, are based in research around the best practices for communicating and maintaining healthy relationships with your colleagues and students.
As you complete your training, we invite you to reach out to the many referenced resources in order to join the larger discussion of these topics on our campus.
Completion of the compliance training is required for all employees of East Stroudsburg University.
Thank you for your participation and for helping East Stroudsburg University meet its responsibility to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for all.
- What is my username/email for Get Inclusive?
Your username is your email address. Your email to log in to Get Inclusive may be in the po-box.esu.edu format or the esu.edu format. You will be prompted to reset your password the first time you access the system.
- What if I don’t remember my password?
Click on the forgot password link and follow the instructions on resetting your password.
- Do I need to print certificates of completion and provide them to someone in HR?
It is not required to print certificates or to provide them to HR. However, it is strongly recommended that certificates are saved or printed for your own record.
- I am having technical issues who do I contact?
Please contact Get Inclusive Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What browser is recommended for the training?
Courses are best supported by the latest versions of Chrome (preferred), Firefox, and Safari, or Microsoft Edge
- Campus Address
- Reibman Administration Building
- (570) 422-3422
- (570) 422-3450 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Director, Human Resources
- Yvonne Catino
- (570) 422-3422