The East Stroudsburg University Human Resources listing of policies and procedures is to be used as a guide for understanding the university's expectations for its employees.
You are encouraged to read the policies and procedures to develop an understanding of each of them.
These policies and procedures cannot be construed as conditions of employment, nor do they in any way constitute a contractual relationship between an employee and the university.
If there is a conflict between the information presented here and any information contained in any collective bargaining agreement, pertinent plan document, or policy issued by the President of the University, such documents and policies always govern and are the controlling legal documents.
- HR-02 Classifcation Review Procedure
- HR-03 Confidentiality and Privacy
- HR-04 Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace
- HR-05 Performance Evaluation Process - Staff
- HR-06 Weather Conditions
- HR-07 Workplace Anti-Violence
- HR-08 Loss or Restriction of Employees' Drivers Liscenses
- HR-10 Family Care Leave
- MD-530.17 Partial and Full-Day Closing of State Offices
- Training and Development