The East Stroudsburg University Budget Office manages the University’s budget planning process in support of the educational mission and strategic plan.
It is the responsibility of the Budget Office to provide timely and accurate information to the University community concerning resource planning and budgeting.
The Budget Office is responsible for the development and monitoring of the University’s operating budget and for preparation of the annual budget for the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE) that becomes part of the State System’s Commonwealth appropriation request.
Major Budget Office responsibilities include:
- Providing accurate and prompt reports and information to the University community regarding budgetary and other selected financial matters.
- Preparation of an annual E & G Budget and Auxiliary Budgets for the Council of Trustees.
- Implementation and maintenance of the University's annual Operating and Auxiliary budgets.
- Development of budget forecasts, revisions, reports and analyses to support resource allocation and decision-making as requested by budget unit administrators and senior administration.
- Working collaboratively with divisions and colleges to enable decision-making and promote stewardship of University resources.