ESU's web services team helps faculty & staff to communicate about their programs and services.
Web Stewards: Managing Your Content
Prospective students, current students, parents, community members, faculty, staff and others all rely on the ESU website for information about the university. That's why it's critical that all ESU departments keep their website information current and accurate.
- The "Kitchen Sink" page provides examples of all the different components you may add to a page -- tabs, sidebars, callouts, scrolling widgets, etc. -- as in, "everything but the kitchen sink."
- Template Content Options describes the all of the "snippets" and other options available to web stewards to create usable, accessible content for their students and other audiences.
- Please see the Website Content Standards for web template, accessibility, copyright and other standards.
- Photography resources including ESU's Photo Gallery and how to submit a photography request.
Please contact the web team to request a refresher training on the content management system (CMS).
- Planning a new ESU initiative that includes a web presence? Contact the web team early for guidance on content strategy and site promotion.
- Request a web form, or give someone access to an existing web form. Training is required.
- Request a web payment site for an ESU initiative.
- Promote your event on the ESU homepage under "Featured Events."
- Create a faculty website. See the web policy requirements for faculty and other unofficial websites.
In addition to ESU's web presence, The University Relations web team manages campus digital signage, the weekly "ESU in the Community" e-mail newsletter, and select digital advertising campaigns. Please contact Maccabee Levine with any questions about our services.