Operators wishing to challenge a parking ticket must file an appeal with the Security/Parking Office within 5 business days of receiving the violation.
- Appeals will not be accepted unless they are submitted on the proper form and original ticket is attached
- Appeals will be handled in accordance with the University Parking Appeals procedures in effect at that time
- Appeal forms may be obtained by clicking below or at the Security/Parking Office located on the ground floor of Hemlock Suites
- When submitting a completed appeal form to the Security/Parking Office, also fill out a self-addressed envelope (provided) to submit unsealed along with the appeal and original ticket
- Violations of the Pennsylvania Vehicle Code may not be appealed. State citations may be issued at the time of violation for any state violation versus issuing an ESU citation/ticket. If a state citation is issued, then the operator may request a hearing before the District Justice
- An ESU citation/ticket for a non-parking violation is not eligible for appeal for appeal through the standard appeals process
- ESU citations issued for moving violations may be appealed directly to the Officer at the time of incident and a Pennsylvania state citation would be written in lieu of the ESU citation to allow the operator a hearing before the District Court