Welcome to Environmental Health and Safety at East Stroudsburg University!
This site will provide you with access to information, links to policies and procedures, safety forms, emergency procedures, and Safety Data sheet (SDS).
The East Stroudsburg University Safety Committee includes members from academic, administrative and student divisions on campus. It is the committee's responsibility to guide and support the Office of Environmental Health and Safety, through proactive assessment of potential health and safety issues, and by responding to safety concerns raised by members of the campus community.
Safety Committee members contact information
- Nathan Black, EHS Director (570) 422-3235
- William Parrish, Chief of Police (570) 422-3064
- Ralph Elick, Police Captain (570) 422-4316
- Maryann Lugo, AFSCME (570) 422-2817
- Colleen Shotwell Dudzinski, Athletics (570) 422-3165
- Joe Akob, Student Activities Assoc (570) 422-3394
- Kathy Perrine, AFSCME (570) 422-3355
- Keith Vanic, APSCUF (570) 422-3314
- Scott Heinrich, Facilities Management (570) 422-3668
- Helen Seidof, Facilities Management (570) 422-3010
Safety Data Sheets
The Safety Data sheet (SDS) is a detailed information document designed to provide both workers and emergency personnel with the proper procedures for handling or working with chemical substances. The SDS provides information such as physical and chemical data (melting point, boiling point, flash point, reactivity etc.), toxicity, health effects, emergency and first aid procedures, storage, disposal, protective equipment, routes of exposure, control measures, precautions for safe handling and use, and spill/leak procedures. Information on the SDS aids in the selection of safe products. The SDS is of major importance if a spill or other accident occurs.
Please contact us if you have any suggestions, comments, or questions.
- Campus Address
- Hemlock Suites Smith Street, Ground Floor
- (570) 422-3064
- (570) 422-3677 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Chief of Police & Director of Campus Safety
- William Parrish
- (570) 422-3064