East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania offers Technology Transfer and Commercialization services for faculty, students and staff of the University through a cooperative effort with the PA State System of Higher Education office and the Penn State Research Foundation.
Technology transfer is the process of transferring scientific findings from one organization to another for the purpose of further development and commercialization.
The process typically includes
- Identifying new technologies
- Protecting technologies through patents and copyrights
- Forming development and commercialization strategies such as marketing and licensing to existing private sector companies
Guidance and resources for Student Intellectual Property, both academic and work-related, are also available, including helpful guidance for student-business projects.
See the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education Technology Transfer and Commercialization website for more information.
Access the online Intellectual Property Training toolbox for technology transfer and commercialization.
- Campus Address
- ESU Innovation Center, 562 Independence Road
- (570) 422-7920
- (570) 422-7951 (Fax)
- Title of Department Leader
- Director Office of Sponsored Projects and Research, Assistant to the Provost for Research